This position involves monitoring project plans, schedules, reading mechanical drawings and specifications to determine the work involved and plan accordingly.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications and cloud sharing files, exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience is required for consideration.
This position requires to accommodate a home office.
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of being extended.
- Liaison/coordination with clients, contractors or mechanical contractors
- Coordinate deficiencies with contractors and provide preliminary reports
- Interact with the project management team to ensure balancing is completed on time
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multitask and follow up
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and innovation and can go beyond immediate assignments and act on opportunities
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Prepare and submit project estimates for tenders
- Mechanical engineering degree in HVAC systems (air and hydronic)
- Strong familiarity with construction documentation including drawings and specifications
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems
- Desire to perform work at high quality standards and to communicate with clients to achieve client goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Key interest in strategic business planning and development
If this sounds like a great fit for your interests and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
TESTING AND BALANCING JUNIOR TECHNICIAN
This position is well suited for a self-driven person looking for long term employment in a dynamic company.
What we Offer:
- Training program and support towards obtaining certification as a NEBB TAB Technician.
- Clearly defined opportunity to advance in the firm.
- Performance and pay review after three months in the first year. Yearly reviews after that.
- A full-time position with minimum 36 hours a week.
- Phone allowance $60.00 per month
- Car allowance of $150.00 per month and paid gas expenses.
- Safety gear, hand tools and instruments to use on site.
- Safety training
Your Qualifications Must Include:
- Post secondary diploma in HVAC systems or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of ventilation and hydronic systems
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications
- Comfortable to use Excel and cloud file sharing applications
- Very good mechanical aptitude in using hand tools
- Ability to use specialized instruments
- Clean background check as most facilities require a police clearance letter
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Algebra skills to be used in calculating formulas, fractions and use of XY graphs.
Before You Start in Your Position You Must Have:
- Applicants must possess a G-full valid driver license and have access to a reliable vehicle as project locations vary throughout or outside GTA
- Own steel toe boots are a requirement
Physical demands: climb ladders, access building roofs, open ceiling tiles, use aerial platforms or scissor lifts to access ventilation equipment
Work environment: various commercial, industrial and residential occupied buildings or construction sites, a variety of spaces including mechanical rooms, hospitals.
Details regarding wages, benefits and advancement opportunities will be discussed during the interview. This is a six month contract with the possibility of full time employment. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org